Afterglow Louisa top
With short bell sleeves, a loose fit and a jewel neckline, Ace and Jig’s Louisa top is cut in the brand’s Afterglow fabric–a gauzy, textured singlecloth textile featuring small woven gold dots punctuated with black.
- Ace & Jig's custom textiles are made from natural, hand-dyed fibers
- Artisanal fabrics are woven on an ancient hand loom in India
- The weavers employed by Ace & Jig's textile factory receive free childcare
- Ace & Jig's textiles are washed twice to make the fabrics extra soft and shrink-proof, but the water used in the process is recycled for use in the communal employee garden to grow organic produce
- Ace & Jig's seasonless collections emphasize enduring style over trends
- White, black and gold 'Afterglow' fabric
- 90% cotton, 10% lurex
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
- Runs true to size
- Made in India
Ace & Jig
Despite exotic origins on an ancient hand loom in India, a modern American spirit pervades Ace & Jig’s seasonless collections of eco-friendly clothing. Stripes and comfort are foundational to Ace & Jig's original woven textiles, which are presented in recurring, addictively effortless silhouettes.