Ladder shell top
Featuring the season's Reeves print, Feral Childe's Ladder shell top will work with all of your wardrobe favorites. We love the flatteringly cut shoulders, and the way the delicate ladder-stitch detail along the sides creates the illusion of tailoring in this easy-fit style.
- Feral Childe uses natural fibers, upcycled textiles and mill-end fabrics
- The eco-friendly clothing is all made in the U.S.A.
- Buttons are vintage deadstock or made from natural materials
- Feral Childe uses low-impact dyes and employs domestic dyehouses
- Fabric scraps are donated to crafters, sent for textile recycling or used as trim in future collections
- Feral Childe achieves its signature prints through water-efficient digital printing for silks
- Multicolor (Reeves print)
- 70% silk, 30% linen
- Dry clean
- Runs true to size
- Made in the U.S.A.
A Feral Childe collection is not unlike a gallery show. In fact, each season begins as a series of collaborative drawings by fine artists-turned-fashion designers Moriah Carlson and Alice Wu. Look to the prints for thematic direction; the palette and silhouettes convey mood, then give way to signature details. One of the first brands to associate sustainable fashion with sophistication, Feral Childe makes all of its eco-friendly clothing in NYC's Garment Center.