Tencel Kantha jacket
Crafted in super soft, eco-friendly tencel, this cowl-neck jacket by Laura Siegel features a relaxed silhouette that’s designed for versatility. We love the rich cocoa color and the way the jacket softly drapes the body.
- Laura Siegel creates womenswear in collaboration with artisans in India and Bolivia
- The goal of Laura Siegel’s collections is to help sustain traditional crafts, including embroidery, block printing, knitting, natural dyeing and bandhani
- Artisan collaborators receive fair wages and enjoy safe communal work environments
- The company’s production processes must have positive influences both socially and environmentally on the artisans and their communities
- Laura Siegel is the founder of Project Eleven27, which honors and benefits victims of the Rana Plaza garment factory collapse
- Made with wood pulp from sustainable tree farms, tencel is an eco-friendly fabric that's 100% biodegradable
- Brown color
- Outer: 100% tencel; inner lining: 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Runs true to size
- Made in India
Designer Laura Siegel crisscrosses the globe, collaborating with artisans around the world on her namesake ethical fashion brand. Craftsmanship is at the core of her luxurious collections, where easy-to-wear pieces feature muted palettes and slouchy silhouettes, and elegance is achieved via raw details and textural embellishments. Siegel is also the founder of Project Eleven27, which honors the victims of the Rana Plaza garment factory collapse.