Embroidered varsity jacket
We can't get enough of athletic cuts in sumptuous fabrics, and Litke's embroidered varsity jacket is a winning example of the sports-luxe trend. Made from a lightweight, handloomed metallic textile, this statement bomber is a wardrobe game-changer.
- Garments are made from high-quality natural fabrics, such as Japanese organic cotton, linen and virgin wool
- Designer Catherine Litke is committed to craftsmanship and handmade processes; some items are made at local quilting circles or individually knit by hand
- Litke is made in the U.S.A., and most production takes place locally in NYC
- Fabric was hand-loomed in India by female artisans who work at home using a process that requires no electricity
- Jacket was hand-embroidered in NYC
- Silver, cream and black colors
- 85% silk, 15% viscose shell; 100% organic cotton trim
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Size XS (in): waist 35; sleeves 20; shoulders 16; bust 35; length 22
- Size S (in): waist 38; sleeves 20; shoulders 17.5; bust 38; length 22
- Size M (in): waist 39; sleeves 20; shoulders 17.5; bust 38; length 22.5
- Runs true to size
- Made in the U.S.A.
A craftsy label for cool girls? A forward-looking heritage brand? This uncharted sartorial territory is the domain of Catherine Litke, whose namesake line of American-made womenswear juxtaposes traditional handwork like quilting, crochet and embroidery with modern, romantic silhouettes.