We love the coppery color of Loup’s mid-weight Slims jacket, made from washed twill and featuring rounded front pockets and eye-catching buttons. Layer it over just about anything to add a seasonal crispness to your look.
- Since its launch in 2009, Loup has been made locally at factories in NYC’s Garment District
- Many of the fabrics used in Loup’s collections are also made in America and sourced from textile makers that have been in business for decades
- Designer Danielle Ribner is personally acquainted with nearly every person who works on her garments, having employed mostly the same factories since the inception of her brand
- Copper color
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Front pockets and buttons
- Fully lined
- XS (in): chest 38; hips 38; ; length 34
- S (in): chest 40; hips 40; length 35
- Runs true to size
- Made in the U.S.A.
A desire to “look like a French girl” drives the aesthetic at Loup, a womenswear line by designer Danielle Ribner. But while her inspo comes from Paris, Ribner’s wearable wardrobe staples are made in the U.S.A. Since its debut in 2009, Loup has been produced locally in New York's Garment District, where Ribner works with everyone from fabric washers to garment sewers to give her pieces that certain je ne sais quoi.