Black organic cotton Erin leggings
Don't save these black leggings by Under the Canopy for yoga classes or weekend lounging. Crafted from organic stretch-cotton, this pair features a smooth, matte finish that works easily with oversized sweaters and tops.
- Under the Canopy works only with sustainable organic fabrics free of GMOs, toxic pesticides, herbicides and chemical fertilizers
- Dyes used by Under the Canopy are low-impact and free of formaldehyde, chlorine bleaches and heavy metals
- GOTS certification ensures that every step of the process in making UTC clothing–from farm to factory–is socially and environmentally responsible
- Organic cotton uses less water than conventional cotton, with no risk of chemical run-off polluting nearby waterways
- Color: black ("Graphite")
- Designer style name: Erin
- 95% GOTS-certified organic cotton, 5% lycra
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Style runs true to size
- Made in Turkey
Under the Canopy
Founded by eco-fashion pioneer Marci Zaroff in 1996, Under the Canopy is built on the belief that style can be a catalyst for positive change. The brand's luxe basics and loungewear–which are certified to be entirely organic and fair trade–are crafted with exacting attention toward fit and function.