Inspired by the 1972 novel “Invisible Cities” by Italo Calvino, Ariana Boussard-Reifel's debut jewelry collection merges East meets West, tradition and exploration. The design of the fan-shaped Isidora ring is based on primitive tribal jewelry. This statement-maker has a satin finish.
- Ariana Boussard-Reifel jewelry is designed and fabricated by hand in NYC
- Ariana Boussard-Reifel jewelry is made using only recycled and sustainable materials
- The brand employs sustainable practices, such as carbon-neutral shipping, throughout the company and also advocates for and supports feminist causes
- Fan-shaped ring
- Recycled brass (high-polish finish)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Size 6 or 7
- Measurements: 1.15" H x 1.2" W x 0.45" D
Sculptor, world traveler and vintage jewelry dealer Ariana Boussard-Reifel brought a lifetime of artistic and cultural experiences to bear on her namesake line of handforged jewelry. Designed and crafted in New York City, the sustainable jewelry line somehow straddles historical and tribal influences with modern minimalism.