Inspired by the ancient silverwork of the nomadic Tuareg people of Northern Africa, the Zenobia ring by Ariana Boussard-Reifel has design work on all sides, from the carved shank to the inscribed plateau top. Its slender profile makes it an effortless addition to your favorite stack.
- Ariana Boussard-Reifel jewelry is designed and fabricated by hand in NYC
- Ariana Boussard-Reifel jewelry is made using only recycled and sustainable materials
- The brand employs sustainable practices, such as carbon-neutral shipping, throughout the company and also advocates for and supports feminist causes
- Carved shank; inscribed plateau top
- Recycled brass
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Size 6 or 7
- Measurements: 1" H x .8" W x .2" D
Sculptor, world traveler and vintage jewelry dealer Ariana Boussard-Reifel brought a lifetime of artistic and cultural experiences to bear on her namesake line of handforged jewelry. Designed and crafted in New York City, the sustainable jewelry line somehow straddles historical and tribal influences with modern minimalism.