Gold-plated turquoise Arrow cuff
Cast from gold-plated bronze, the Arrow cuff by Khbeis has sculptural appeal. Made by hand by expert craftsmen in Colombia, this unique piece is topped with a turquoise stone.
- Khbeis jewelry and bags are handmade by artisans in Colombia
- Sisters Rose and Fadia Khbeis use natural, organic and locally sourced materials
- Khbeis creates sustainable job opportunities for metalsmiths and leathersmiths in Colombia
- By employing skilled artisans, Khbeis hopes to promote craft vocations that have the potential to lift people out of poverty
- Small bits of excess brass from the Khbeis jewelry line are upcycled into new pieces to reduce waste
- Rose Khbeis earned a social entrepreneurship prize for employing 18-to-25 year olds with mild physical disabilities to craft her debut jewelry collection
- Gold-plated bronze with natural turquoise stone
- Made in Colombia
Sisters Rose and Fadia Khbeis are the jewelry and handbag designers, respectively, behind the eponymous accessories label based in Barranquilla, Colombia. A fast favorite among everyone from Vogue Latin America editors to South America’s stylish set, the duo’s exquisite designs showcase opulent organic materials and impeccable craftsmanship–all locally sourced.