Neutral Alden peep-toe booties
These cutout vegan ankle boots by Bhava were handcrafted by artisans in Alicante, Spain, where shoemaking has long been the regional métier. We love the tonal pairing of the wood heel with the embossed, hand-painted cork leather.
- Bhava shoes are entirely vegan and cruelty-free
- While many vegan shoes are made from oil-based (and often toxic) plastics, the vegan leathers used by Bhava do not contain aromatic amines, PCP, formaldehyde, PVC, phthalates, AZO dyes or chrome
- Bhava's vegan leathers are manufactured in Italy at an energy-efficient facility that uses solar power sources
- Bhava's limited-edition peep-toe Alden booties were handcrafted by cobblers in Alicante, Spain, where shoemaking is a craft that dates back generations
- Beige and tan pattern
- Heel height: 2 inches
- Handpainted vegan cork leather; eco-suede lining; natural cork insole; European hardware; solid wood heel
- Runs true to size; if you wear a half size, please size up
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Made in Spain
Comfort and superior construction are both distinctive characteristics of Bhava shoes, which are handcrafted from vegan and sustainable materials. Classic styles with modern charm, these easy-to-wear designs are the sort that stop others in their tracks–but tell admirers to act quickly, as each pair is produced in small, limited-edition runs.